Simply the best fiber to sleep in, on and under, wool pillows will provide comfort throughout the night.
Think about it – do you really want to have your head laying on synthetic fibers treated with chemicals for eight hours every night? We assure you, the best bedding is made of wool! Our Pillows are made entirely with American Wool and American Cotton. You can learn more about our Wool here.
Our Wool Pillows ~~
- Naturally wick away moisture, and help regulate your body temperature for a restful sleep.
- Naturally hypo-allergenic, and resistant to dust mites and flames.
- Available in soft, medium and firm so you can find the perfect density!
- The height of our pillows are approximately 5-6 inches. Over time, you may expect them to compress between 15-20%.
- Soft – for stomach sleepers.
- Medium – for side and back sleepers.
- Firm – for extra support while sitting up in bed, or for surrounding and supporting your body.
- 100% USA Wool & 100% USA Cotton.
Read more about how to choose the best pillow here.
Protect your pillow with a washable 100% cotton or linen pillow protector case, and only use 100% cotton or linen pillow cases. Do not use synthetic pillow cases with your wool pillows. To refresh your pillows, simply expose them to sunlight and fresh air for several hours each month. Spot clean, if needed with soap and water. Do not machine wash.
Please note: Our bedding products can not be shipped to a P.O. Box.