These Wool Pellets from Wild Valley Farms are 100% Raw Wool from sheep, that adds nutrition to your plants. An 8 oz bag will cover about 15 square feet and is enough for at least 6 gallons of soil if used as directed. They are the perfect addition for both your outdoor gardens and your indoor plants!
- ORGANIC, SUSTAINABLE, ENVIRONMENTALLY and CLIMATE FRIENDLY.
- They are made from 100% RAW WOOL from U.S. ranchers.
- Able to HOLD 20% THEIR WEIGHT IN WATER helping to reduce the times you water.
- By holding water, they can WICK AWAY EXTRA WATER, protecting your plants from over watering.
- Wool pellets expand with water helping to INCREASE POROSITY in the soil for optimal root growth. Reducing the need for additives like Perlite.
- Wool Pellets are NPK 9-0-2 slow-release FERTILIZER, so they help your plants grow all year long.
- Wool Pellets IMPROVE YOUR SOIL creating an environment for healthy plants and flavorful produce.
Thank you for supporting local!
Wool is an incredibly versatile and sustainable material that offers numerous benefits for practical household items.
It is a natural and durable material that can help reduce waste and promote sustainability, making it an excellent choice for those who want to make more eco-friendly choices in their daily lives.
Please check out our FAQs if you want to know more!