Wool Pressing Pad
Convenient, portable and able to be placed on any surface! Make your quilting projects fun and efficient with our one-half inch thick, 100% Wool Pressing Pad! Wool is the best fiber and surface for ironing. Its ability to retain and disperse heat is unmatched, and reduces the pressing time. The woolen fibers grip fabric to reduce slipping, and its thickness is perfect for pin placements. A wonderful tool that will last!
We offer two sizes: 14"x14"x1/2" and 18"x24"x1/2".
Our Wool is proudly sourced, processed and made in the United States, supporting family-owned ranches and manufacturers.
- 100% Natural Wool retains heat, effectively pressing your fabric on both sides for a flat, crisp press.
- Thickly felted -- accommodates placement pins easily.
- Woolen surface holds fabrics to reduce shifts and slips.
- Can be used on any surfaces with DRY heat -- if using prolonged moisture be wary of the underside as condensation may form.
- Convenient size -- works as a portable ironing board as well.
Wool works best at its most natural, so we choose to wash our Wool with biodegradable soap, and never use chemicals or synthetics. Because our Wool is not carbonized, you may see bits of residual vegetation in our products.