Tired of those thin, worthless “pads” that are sold with ironing board covers? Sonoma Wool Company is proud to offer a durable and sustainable wool ironing board pad as a solution.
Our all-natural 100% wool ironing board pad provides you with luxurious solid padding while absorbing the steam for a smooth ironing experience. Sonoma Wool Company wants everyone to Re-Discover the Wonders of Wool!
This is the last ironing board pad you will ever have to buy!
- Generously sized at 54 x 18 or 54 x 22 inches with approximately 3/8″ of thickness – trim with scissors to fit your board.
- Designed to lay under your ironing board cover, which will hold it in place.
- We recommend using a 100% cotton or linen ironing board cover.
- Makes a great gift for the sewers and quilters in your life.
- Need a custom size? Email us, we've got you covered!
All the wool used is sourced from family-owned ranches across America, and our products are made in the USA with no chemicals or synthetics. Our All-Natural Covers are made for us in India, the region of the world where flax is grown and linen fabric is made.
Wool works best at its most natural, so we choose to wash our Wool with biodegradable soap, and never use chemicals or synthetics. Because our Wool is not carbonized, you may see bits of residual vegetation in our products